Key financial figures for Q2:
- Revenue of NOK 198.4 million (NOK 187.5 million), an increase of 5.8% from last year
- Adjusted EBIT of NOK 12.7 million (NOK 7.4 million), an increase of 71.6%
- Results for the period of NOK 22.4 million (NOK -3.3 million)
- Cash of NOK 129.0 million (NOK 59.6 million), an increase of NOK 69.4 million (116.4%) from last year
Continuing positive development in margins and cash
- Proactively and successfully servicing our customers in a challenging Covid-19 environment, the vast majority of team members worked from home. Signed several new agreements and expansions
- Covid-19 resulted in a slow-down in closing new contracts during the quarter. However, the pipeline remains strong, and is expected to grow due to an increased focus on outsourcing and digitalization
- Cost reduction initiatives carried out is having a positive effect on EBIT margins, and has strengthened cash generation. We continue to target 10% EBIT margin
- Based on the current financial performance of the Company the Board will propose a dividend of minimum NOK 0.5 per share for 2020
Maintaining revenue with zero churn despite Covid-19
“Many of our customers are adjusting headcount and business volumes downward as a result of Covid-19. However, we have maintained overall revenue development through supporting customers with additional services resulting from the pandemic.” – says CEO and Founder Hans-Petter Mellerud.
“Working from anywhere has become the new normal driving the need for fully digitised people processes. This is the core of what we have been delivering for twenty years..“ – Mellerud.
Zalaris will host a webcast for all shareholders and interested parties today at 08:30 CET. There will be a Q&A session following the management presentation.
The second quarter webcast will be available through ir.zalaris.com.
Hans-Petter Mellerud, CEO and founder
Mobile: +47 928 97 276
Gunnar Manum, CFO
Mobil: +47 951 79 190
Zalaris (OSLO: ZAL) simplify HR and payroll administration, empower you with useful information so that you can invest more in people. We are a leading service provider of Human Experience Management (HXM) solutions across Europe, serving more than1.5 million employees with an annual revenue of 77 million Euros (2019). We hold #1 or #2 positions in most of our markets. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. Simplify work life. Achieve more. For more information, go to www.zalaris.com
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.