Key financial figures for Q1:
- Revenue of NOK 192.8 million (NOK 200.6 million) -3.9%
- Adjusted EBIT of NOK 13.8 million (NOK 13.4 million) +3.0%
- Profit for the period of NOK 17.5 million (NOK -48.6 million) +NOK 66.1 million
- Cash of NOK 117.6 million (NOK 87.5 million) + NOK 30.1 million
- Zalaris will pay a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share on 1 June (subject to approval at AGM)
Significant new contracts awarded during Q1
- Covid-19 still impacting revenue negatively through some temporary lower volumes and change orders
- Signed several new agreements, including a BPO agreement with Metsä, where we will be delivering global payroll, covering 28 countries
- New BPO contracts awarded year-to-date have annual recurring revenue of ~NOK 40 million (when fully implemented), and net additions were NOK 29 million during the same period
Strong wins prove Zalaris’ organic growth potential
“Despite the short-term negative impacts from the Covid-19 pandemic, Zalaris delivered a number of new signings in Q1, including Metsä in Finland and Telefonica in Germany.” – says CEO and Founder Hans-Petter Mellerud.
Zalaris will host a webcast for all shareholders and interested parties today at 08:30 CET. There will be a Q&A session following the management presentation.
The first quarter webcast will be available through ir.zalaris.com.
Hans-Petter Mellerud, CEO and founder
Mobile: +47 928 97 276
Gunnar Manum, CFO
Mobile: +47 951 79 190
Zalaris simplify HR and payroll administration, and empower you with useful information so that you can invest more in people. We are a leading service provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions across Europe, serving more than 1.5 million employees monthly with an annual revenue of 78 million Euros (2020). We hold #1 or #2 positions in most of our markets. Our consultants have more than 21 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. Simplify work life. Achieve more. For more information about us, go to zalaris.com.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.